The U.K. Thalassaemia Society will not be held responsible for the content of external Internet sites or public message boards. The UKTS provides these links for interest and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the UKTS of that site or of any information on the sites.
Should you or some you know require information or advice on Thalassaemia the UKTS strongly recommends you check the web site and that you speak to a health care professional (such as your GP or specialist) or the UKTS office on +44 (0) 20 888 20011.
Any advice offered through message boards or web sites should be confirmed with a qualified professional before being acted upon.
THALASSAEMIA SOCIETIES AROUND THE WORLD
- Thalassaemia International Federation – International
- Cooley’s Anemia Foundation – USA
- Thalassaemia Australia – Australia
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
- British Liver Trust
- Blood Transfusion Information for Patients
- Diabetes UK
- Genetic Alliance UK
- The Hepatitis C Coalition
- Rare Disease UK
- National Osteoporosis Society
- NHS Sickle Cell & Thalassaemia Screening Programme
- UK Forum
- UK National Screening Committee
- National Haemoglobinopathy Panel
- National Haemoglobinopathy Registry
- UK Forum on Haemoglobin Disorders