We are extremely excited to invite you to the UKTS’ first Patient and Parent Conference for 2020!
Based on feedback from previous events, this conference aims to tackle challenges facing people with thalassaemia and discuss the new treatment options that is currently being trialled in the UK!
The programme includes :
- Heart Health in thalassaemia
- Bone disease in thalassaemia
- An update in new therapies
- Psychosocial aspects of living with thalassaemia
- Current issues regarding Personal Independent Payment (PIP) applications and a lot more.
In order to attend this event, you need to rsvp by either email or phone. Spaces are limited so please get in touch with us as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment!