Resources for Healthcare professionals
We provide a number of different resources to help support thalassaemia health care professionals to provide the best care possible to individuals living with thalassaemia and their families.
- Standards for the Clinical Care of Children and Adults Living with Thalassaemia in the UK (4th Edition -2023)
- Quality Standards– Peer reviews Haemoglobin Disorders Programme 2019-20
- Quality Standards– Peer reviews – Health services for people with haemoglobin disorders : Overview Report
- A Guide for the haemoglobinopathy nurse
- “It’s in our Genes!” – Service User Experiences and Feedback on the Communication of Screening Results for Sickle Cell and Thalassaemia Read It’s in our genes