Registration on the day will start from 8.30 am and go until 11.45 am.
The first runners/ walkers will leave at 9.00 am and then every 15 minutes thereafter, up until midday.
Want to be a part of our FUN Run virtually?
We received several requests from members near and far to be able to participate in the FUN RUN virtually. We would like to have everyone support us so here is how it can happen:
1. Register for the event as a virtual runner
2. Order your T shirt online via our online shop
3. Support the charity if you can by raising funds/ encouragingothers to join you
4. Identify your route/ if you’re going to have a group doing ittogether (make sure that it’s a safe one)
5. Name your team/ if you manage to get one together
6. On the day of the event, use you phone app/ any availablegadget/ app to measure and record your run/ walk.
7. Send us your screen shot of your run/ walk, once completed
8. Send us pictures of you and your group in your shirts/ duringyour run/ walk
9. Please include a short clip on where/ what and how it went
10. We will send you the participation certificates/ medals once theinformation is received and verified.
Important Points to remember:
1. You can choose your own route if virtual (even if it’s on a treadmill)
2. You can also arrange it for a different time of the day, dependent on your schedule
3. Send us pictures- lets see how much of the world/ UK is covered.
4. If abroad and unable to get your T-shirts- just wear red!
5. Medals or certificates will be sent to everyone registered/ completing the event
6. Prizes to be awarded for most inventive costume worn during the event.