Thai green curry recipe
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 400 g chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 1 stick lemongrass,finely sliced optional
- 1 green chilli optional
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 200 ml coconut milk
- coriander, finely chopped, to garnish
- Add the coconut oil to a pan to heat. Add the chicken and cook until it begins to brown.
- Add the curry paste, shallots, fish sauce and soy sauce.
- Pour in the coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the green beans and some water if the sauce looks too thick.
- Cook for another 5 minutes until the beans soften.
- 6. Sprinkle with some fresh coriander to garnish and serve with rice